6.11.2010

JUNE UPDATE

hey friends-

here's an update:

SUMMER:

(literally) Just wrapped up our first week of camp....and it was one of those that we will probably be comparing all the others to for the rest of the summer. wow...an amazing week!! I'm not a huge fan of Texas (except for the Tex-mex), but man we worshipped with some awesome folks this week. super summer texas we love you and hope to come back next year!

(Also, the week before this one I was able to spend a week in Washington State writing songs with the Centricity Crew and it was a great time. I'm so thankful for the people at Centricity....for their integrity and generosity. And got a couple good songs out of it!)

SCRIPTURE SONGS 2:

The album is DONE and should be available SOON!!! probably this month. HEADS UP!!!

ORPHANAGE:

The work has begun and we are so thankful for prayers and support. if you would like more information, you can email me. The trip in August has officially closed, but we are thankful for all the response and willingness of people to serve. We will let you know about future opportunities.



Please be in prayer for us for the remainder of the summer. I LOVE getting to do ministry, but i hate being away from Lauren and Paisley. Pray for strength and endurance.

Jesus is coming back SOON!!!! How then shall we live?

blessings to you-

matt

5 comments:

my alter ego said...

it was great to meet y'all this past week. hope our paths cross again soon. : )

Unknown said...

I had a GREAT time at Super Summer!! Yall really are a great band!! Favorite songs...Open Hands, You are Stronger, and Here I am, send me. Thanks for all you do for the glory of God!!

JessiD said...

Hey guys,
Super Summer was awesome I believe that OTB and Matt brought me closer to God. It's amazing what a simple change in music can do for you relationship with God. And by the way, there is nothing wrong with Texas! :)

DarbyB said...

Hey Matt,
I'm back. Only Matt Papa and jessica would get that joke. :) I miss being at super summer it was amazing and helped alot in my relationship with Jesus Christ. I plan on buying your CD sometime in the near future. I hope you guys get the chance to come back again next year so we can have and amazing rime again.

I Love and are praying for you each day while you travel and are away from your family.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Yes Darby you are back! I just wanted to say Here am I, Send Me is stuck in my head! I lve that song and can't wait until I can buy your C.D. I am sure that all of the songs on it are amazing! Thanks for the awesome week at Super Summer. I will continue to pray for you as you travle. Be safe and glorify God in everything you do.
Love,
Jessi
ps I forgot my password so I am using anonymous